CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween at the Asay's

Halloween was a little crazy this year, so we didn't get a family shot with all of us in our costumes, but here are a few shots we actually got...

Lisa (goth) and Ava (pumpkin)

Kade (Emperor Zurg from Toy Story)

Macy (also a pumpkin)


More Ava....


8 comments:

Dave said...

I honestly think your little baby is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

Kristen M said...

I just want to kiss her little cheeks....Ava's, not Macy's...or yours...well maybe...

Tara said...

Such a darling costume! Gosh what a little beauty!

Mandy said...

She is a kick in the pants. I can't wait to see her. But i couldn't see the pic of you. Didn't come up!

Mandy said...

Ok i'm a dork. It just showed up. You look hot.

Breanne said...

Lisa! I was so excited to see your comment! Your family is so cute! I am so glad you found my blog! Ava is beautiful! Where are you living now?

Breanne said...

Hey Lisa, it is me again, I just wanted to give you a heads-up, I just tagged you in my blog, check it out.

Mikki said...

Yea, weird how I found you!! Heather Walker is one of my best friends. This is Mikki from Utah State. You have a very cute little family. Hey drop me an email at mikkigrimley@gmail.com
I just need your email address to invite you to my blog.