A few weeks ago, we braved the hour-long plane ride with fussy Ava and went to visit Jamie and Travis and their family in Arizona. We had a blast! Here are some highlights:
A trip to the Phoenix Zoo
Caden was the most fun to watch, he loved all the animals, especially the elephants!
This picture does not do the Rhinos justice, they were GINORMOUS!
Jamie also did a little family photo shoot for us while we were there at the Arizona temple grounds. It was rough to get Ava to smile or look at the camera...so we didn't get a lot of awesome shots. However, we did have a cute little peanut gallery that kept us entertained while we took picture after picture....
These are Jamie's two boys, Caden and Garner....they were so good and stayed in the stroller the whole time we were taking pictures.
Here are a few shots of us....
I realize this is the longest post ever....but while we were out taking shots, I saw the perfect prom dress for Ange....what do ya'll think (yes, these people were really at the temple taking pictures in these outfits on a Friday afternoon.....)
3 comments:
Oh man, you look so cute Lisa! I want your haircut...and the skill to do it cute. I'm not kidding. And Caden looks like a clone of Steve to me.
Dito what Kristen said! Hair so cute, Caden is totally a Garner!!! Ava is adorable!! I love the family pictures! You are so stink'n cute...did you just have a baby???
Hey Lisa, yes thats a pretty crazy dress and not to mention the guys attire... anyways cute pictures and your little girl is way cute!! Mine should be here any day and how funny I might name her Avorie..
Post a Comment