CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Been a while...

So....Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! My whole family came out to Utah for Christmas, and it was so much fun (other than the fact that we all got the flu)! We were so busy hanging out, that I kind of forgot to take pictures. We did however get one family shot that we took really quick in the 13 degree weather on Christmas morning:

In other news, I was just looking at the pictures from when we brought Ava home from the hospital. And in 4 and a half short months look how she's grown (from 5 lbs 6 oz to 13 lbs 10 oz!)


5 comments:

Tara said...

OH my heck! so much to say:
-Christmas was so much fun! Seeing everyone just brought back such fond memories of like 5 years ago when we all used to be together like EVERY sunday! good times.
-However, the flu we ALSO got was NOT fUN!!
-That family pic is so adorable! I want one! I love your family!
-And that little baby! Look how much she's grown! Isn't it incredible? I guess it's a good thing it's so gradual because otherwise we'd all be dying! lol

McKenzie said...

That Family pic is awesome!! I love it! It helps to have such cute subjects, like the Garners. It was so fun to see you and your cute house over the break. Your the best. Ava is a doll.

Jamie said...

hey where'd you get that...I want one! did Dind send it? Your little runt is getting huger! so cute!! love you!

di said...

Hi Lisa! I can't believe you had a kid - probably because my 20s went by so fast and now I'm an old lady! Ava is BEAUTIFUL! I love your cute family pics and miss your entire family so much! Now I can check in on you via blog heaven! :) Keep in touch!
It was soooo good to see Mandy in NYC! You guys should come visit us!
xoxo, Di
doctorandcovenants.com

HaleyandGabe said...

Hey lisa, I have been taking pictures of Bostyn like crazy. She is already a month old and looks so big already. And your little Ava is getting big too!! What a difference in the car seat pics.