Ava has hit the big time...six months old! And she is a crazy maniac. She talks all of the time...well screaches is more like it, and here are her recent stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 2 oz (51st percentile)
Height: 26.8 inches (82nd percentile)
She is the master of pulling faces....here are just a few:
What? She looks like she has a black eye? Oh wait....no....it's just mascara that Aunt Ange put on her.......what a great idea that was!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted..i have been checkin out your blog and wondering what happened to ya! well she is cute and the mascara thing is hilarious!!!
She is so cute!! I can't wait for her to have a little friend:) Who she can fight with about who's mom flushed the toilet!
what a cutie patootie. i can relate to the squealing...that's the only noise jack would ever make. he was happy, but it was oh so LOUD! he's calmed down with that now thank goodness. now he's into the spitting w/ his tongue between his lips. much cuter.
She's so cute Lisa! You'll have to keep posting all the pics of the funny things she does! I can't believe she's 6 months already!
Lisa she is adorable. We need to get together and have a lunch date. I am not taking Lucy out quite yet... so I will call and let you know when i am ready to bring her out! :)
OK, I'm laughing out loud about the mascara...why?...I'm not sure, because it really isn't out of the norm for Ang... WOW! thanks, I needed to laugh hard for a minute, I feel like I actually got some exercise! the little Ava is so cute! can't wait to see her!! 2 more weeks! love you!
I love the photos. What a cute little personality!
Post a Comment