So....yes, I am the worst mom. I was drinking a can of delicious Diet Pepsi the other night, and Ava was sitting on my lap. She kept reaching for the can trying to chew on it, so I thought I would give her just a small sip of the good stuff....again...worst mom ever. I thought she'd make a face and realize she didn't want it anymore. Wrong. She LOVED it, and started crying every time I would take it away......
Thursday, March 6, 2008
I am the worst mom....ever
Posted by Lisa at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Leesha! That is hilarious!! Pepsi lover right from the start...she really is your daughter! PS you look really good in the video!
Sad, so sad. :) Next thing you know she will be addicted to cheetos...oh wait!!!
Sali (sully), super funny! but what a smart kid, I mean really! by the way, I can't believe you, I have never given Pepsi to my children! HA!
ok im calling child services!!! that is pretty funny. i had my mom watch and we were laughing. ewwww.....its all about diet coke w/lime!!!!!
That is the cutest thing... you look great by the way.
Post a Comment