Ava met Buzz Lightyear, and I thought she was going to be scared of him, but she LOVED him. She started crying and reaching for him when we walked away...
This is us on the Buzz Lightyear ride. Kade and I put on our Buzz and Zurg hats for the occasion
We bought Ava a Sully stuffed animal from Monsters Inc. It is her new best friend.
This was Ava after Day 1 at Disneyland. All tuckered out.
There's a nifty new trick at Disneyland, that if you have children with you that can't ride on the ride yet, you can do a "Rider Swap" where the one parent goes on the ride, and the other parent waits with the child and goes on it right after...no waiting. This is me and Ava while we waited for Kade and Brady to get off Star Tours...
Mandy and her family came with us to Disneyland...it was a blast...
The best part about Ava on this trip was she started making this face where she would stick her tongue out for hours at a time....and she hasn't stopped doing it since...

9 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I want to go!!! Okay Ava's faces are cracking me up. She totally looks like YOU! She is so beautiful Lis!!
Hey Lis- Like mother like daughter! I am sure Ava is going to love Disneyland as much as you. She is so cute! So if you look at my blog just know I didn't copy your template. I had it before I saw your blog! I promise! Love ya!
ok so you know i am SSOOOO jealous! thats all i have been really talking about....when i get to take bostyn to disneyland!! my family is still hooked on that place. we go every November. the pictures with her tounge thing is quite funny
Oh my goodness, you went to the happiest place on earth and forgot to invite me? wow. :) That makes me want to go ASAP. Ava is absolutly adorable. WE need to have lunch with the babies.
Urayamashii na-
I thought the happiest place on earth was Chile... Anyways, I have to say that I'd love to be with you guys in America..,
Ava is great, she looks like Asay! She's cute ah!
I dont't know if I'll make a web page of my daughter, but I'll send you pictures for sure.
Yoroshiku!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
LISA! This is Katie, Heathers friend, found your blog on hers. I peed lauhing at ava's tongue pictures! I would totally blow those up and put them in her room. Oh, and don't worry, I feed abbie bad stuff all the time... frostys, pumpkin cookies, syrup, etc. Just a little taste of course ;)
The picture is priceless. I love the pointy tongue and the intense stare. She is a adorable... It is good to know about the whole parent swaper rider thing, very nice!
Post a Comment