CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update...

So, it's been a while...and after the 46th person yelled at me for not updating the blog, I thought I'd actually sit down and do it.
Ava is almost 9 months old now, and she is HUGE! In the last two weeks, she has gotten her first two teeth, and has started to try to crawl. While she was teething, she was chewing on EVERYTHING, especially her headbands. She would pull them off her head, and chomp away. One day I took her out of the car and found her like this:
This is Ava's latest face, she makes it when she's really excited:


So...I'm not sure how she accomplishes this, but every night, I lay Ava down in the very center of her crib. And every morning, without fail, I find her like this....wedged up in the corner:

The last few weeks we've had lots of visitors. We love cousins!


Ava and Ella (Mandy's daughter)

Alec (Mandy's son)

Caden (Jamie's son)...

Everyone was enjoying giant strawberries that night...yum

6 comments:

HBC said...

Love the new post Lisa! It's fun to see pictures of cute little Ava! I love her new face!! HA!

McKenzie said...

YEAH a new post! She is so CUTE! She looks so much like the garner family. Jamie and Mandy's kids are so cute too!! Are you going to MaryAnn's reception??? I'll be there, hopefully I will see ya!

Tarin said...

Ava is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. Don't you just love it? Bring her by soon already!!!

Jamie said...

cutie-patootie! she's getting so big! bite her cheekies for me! love you!

Mandy said...

She is so dang funny! We miss her little self and you and Kade too. Can you come to Disneyland this weekend? I told you I'll just keep asking.

Roo said...

Cute cute cute. YOu look great. WE need to do lunch dang it!!!