So, I am lazy and don't usually do these kinds of posts, but I have been feeling very nostalgic lately...not sure why, so I thought I'd give this one a whirl...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Nostalgic
Posted by Lisa at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Gosh this sounds fun! But...I'll be honest I don't know that we have a lot of memories together...
How bout my first memory ever of you?! It was up at the cabin for Thanksgiving and I was so taken back by your family! Your mom was/is so kind to me and talkative. I couldn't get over how cool and cute it was when you sisters sang that "goin to the chapel" song. It sort of gets me choked up nowadays seeing how you all did!!
Who could forget playing Nerts with you guys too! Your family has always been so good to me-THANKS!
and on a more personal note: I have always thought your hair and your fashion is awesome. Even for a self proclaimed NON SHOPPER :)
Whenever I open a bottle of candy coated Advil- I think of you. Isn't that precious?
Do you remember when we lived together and danced around in our cowboy hats with our special clothes on? Oh Lidta, I midt you.
Gosh, your post on my blog about made me cry! I miss you, Lis!
There's no way I can come up with just one favorite Lisa memory. You getting your head stuck in my banister is certainly one of my favorites. My family still has to reminice about that at least twice a year.
For some reason I've been feeling very nostalgic for the days when we'd leave school, and go to Albertsons to pick up a bag of Cheetos and a loaf of hot french bread to share. Those were the days. I wish I could still eat like that!
I just feel like you've always been there when I really needed you. It's crazy to think of how much we've been through together. Definitely time to have a girls night SOON!!!
Lisa, where do I start?! You basically are responsible for my happy life by making sure Mike and I stayed together in high school. Thanks for all the driveway chats.
Well Lisor, I have a couple, but I will keep them brief. One of my favorite moments with you is when you called me into the meeting room at the ol YL after damn Nashville all freaked out because you had decided you liked my brother and what ever should you do??? I was so excited because I knew that you liked my "stalker" bro as much as he and I liked you.
Also, how can I forget our MANY laughing fits we've had when playing games...New Years Eve anyone?? Adam is the best drummer ever.
I love ya girl and am so glad to have you as a sister.
Briny
My fondest memory is when driving up to Logan on a windy night, having the time of our lives and you get pulled over for DRUNK DRIVING!! wow.
And not to mention late night chats in the drive way in CHuck. WTTMB. IF you can't figure that out...call me.
Being your sister makes this game really hard. I fondly remember "OOOAAARRRR" like it was yesterday, but I remember much more vividly the time you realized you could KILL me with one swish of your really strong fist. All those great years of pestering you came to a screeching halt. Sluffy, Sully, Sasquach, Sa, See-ha, I love ya Sully.
I'm your husband and I remember the time when you were my wife.
Lisa,
I wanted to peek into your lovely life, and I saw this post and I couldn't resist a little flashback of my own from some of our more silly days.
But I remember getting a phone call one morning around 4:30 am saying that you were being hauled off to the Logan city jail ( which I didn't think was ever really used, just for show kind of thing) because you had a warrant out for your arrest! Oh how slowly the hours ticked by after that as I waited to hear from you to know what exactly was going on, and if you were going to be returning from jail. (Remember the nasty judge you had after that too.)
Also I remember good ol' Adolf and some funny things with your cars. What a fun and crazy girl you are. I miss you.
But on another note, your daughter is beautiful. And you know that I love the name too.
Post a Comment