thats the best!!! we love doing that too. we always go check on bostyn before we go to sleep cause she is always in crazy positions and we just laugh!!
I love it. I think that it is so funny that babies sleep with their arms up like that, and then to top it off they also manage to arrange their bodies into funny positions.
She is darling. Those little legs hanging out of the crib are so cute.
8 comments:
thats the best!!! we love doing that too. we always go check on bostyn before we go to sleep cause she is always in crazy positions and we just laugh!!
Freakin hilarious...that's all
You Posted! Shocking! I love the picture. Hannah would get into a position like that and then yell out, "stuck"!
Kids are the best!
I love it. I think that it is so funny that babies sleep with their arms up like that, and then to top it off they also manage to arrange their bodies into funny positions.
She is darling. Those little legs hanging out of the crib are so cute.
She is getting so big. You need to post more pics.
She is the funniest! I want to kiss her little face off.
OH my that is great!!! She looks like a garner there.
Fun picture! I really wonder what it's like to sleep like that and other strange positions kids themselves in.
Post a Comment