CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!

So, as I mentioned a few posts ago, Kade bought me tickets for my birthday to the Cirque Du Soleil show LOVE, which is all done to Beatles Songs. We decided to go a few weekends ago, and turn it into a birthday/anniversary extravaganza. Best present ever!

Our first night in Vegas....(most of our pics are self-portraits because we were there by ourselves....luckily I am the self portrait master)


Not only was the show the coolest thing I have ever seen, but I also got to see my precious Bellagio Fountain show! Ahh, nothing better...except maybe Disneyland


The Main Event!



Notice the Sgt. Pepper's Dude in the right hand corner....sweet.



They had Beatles LOVE slot machines right outside the show, so clearly we had to get a pic with one of them.

7 comments:

Mel said...

and the best husband ever award goes to Kade:) So glad you had a good time!

McKenzie said...

How fun! And you crack me up... because you ARE the self portrait master! I bet I have like 25 pictures of YOU doing THAT with my camera!! Love it! BTW you look adorable.

Jamie said...

fun, I'm jealous! Your hair is looking so cute and you are looking so thin and beautiful Sully! go go go! yes, I'm fat and pregnant and feeling like a cow so I'm jealous of everyone who looks so cute!! ha ha ha

Roo said...

YOur are so cute. Sounds like the best present ever...looks like the best present ever. You"re cool.

mikeandash said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Sounds like a great time. I can't believe your little girl is already one! Cute pictures of her!

Alan and Lynette said...

TOTALLY FUN! What a guy, eh? Thanks for remembering my birthday:) Do you have a new email? I emailed everyone becuase my cell phone got stolen and we decided not to replace it since it would cost $200!!! SICK! Email me your email and I'll give you my new number...I need yours again as well since it's in my old phone... :(

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So our blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!