Yesterday Ava celebrated her very first birthday!! Here are some highlights:
Healthy Birthday Breakfast...yummy Club cracker...
The cake...

Spoiled rotten.....
Opening presents...
...and more presents

Not sure about this big cake business
The after party..
Aw, man, birthday's over already??
12 comments:
so fun! I love the cake! Did you make it?
One?! Already?! Man time is going by too fast. She is so stinkin cute. I love that first pic with the cheezer grin. And seriously that cake ROCKS!
Wow that cake is pretty intense. Are you the baker? Ava looks like she is having a really great time. And I love that she was still celebrating in the after hours.
That last picture, her face is priceless, so cute. I love the little pony tail on top.
What a fun day.
go you stinking cake baker!! so darn cute!!! and you say you're not the creative sister... hello! Hippo Birdie two ewe Ava-bave! Sorry we couldn't be there!!! the end face is so classic... she's obviously related to the Garner's! love and miss you!
So cute! Happy Birthday Ava! The cake looks amazing and it looks like she had a perfect 1st bday. Oh Lisa, you little girl is going up so so fast!
DUDE. SUCH A CUTE CAKE! I love it. She is so stinking funny. I love that last face!!
Love ya.
SO cute. I can't believe she is one! Do you remember being sick for 9 months or have you forgotten that part? I am just curious if I will ever get over that. :)
Holy buckets! A one year old! That's good times!!! You are really looking fabulous BTW! I mean to tell you everytime I see pictures but I forget....
And happy anniversary...:) Go big three:)
Wow what a cute cake! It looks like you guys had fun. She is so big and so cute! Can you believe that these guys are one already. We wish that you could come to Logan's party. We miss you.
Happy Birthday Ava!
Ava is the cutest baby ever in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. I'm still willing to pay you and Kade to have another one...that I can keep. You can't help but love her.
What an unbelievably beautiful little girl you have!! I can't believe that cute thing is 1 and I have never met her in person... lets do something about that!
That last pic is AWESOME!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment