CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 Years


Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd anniversary! We were just glad that this year, I wasn't in labor :) Happy Anniversary Babe!

6 comments:

HBC said...

And Happy Anniversary to the both of you! ;) Ah, 3 years already?! Seems like yesterday that Kade gave you a car radio for Christmas! HAHAHA (I don't know why but that made me laugh really hard) Love you both!

HaleyandGabe said...

hwo funny our 3 year anniversary was on tuesday the 12th...congrats

Tarin said...

Happy Anniversary! We have a picture on our wall of our family at your reception, and Emmie was just a baby. Crazy how time flies, huh?

Roo said...

Congrats. 3 years. It goes by so fast and sometimes so slow. But Happy day when you can be with someone you love. WTTMB :)

Lonna said...

Wow has it been three years already! I swear that you were just trying to mail out invites just a short while ago, and now look at you all mom of the year.

Congrats, I hope that you had a great day.

Jamie said...

happy anniversary....what a dork I totally forgot! congrats!!!