CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mario Bros. Halloween

This year was Super Mario-palooza for Halloween...

Kade - Mario
Lisa - Luigi
Ava - Mushroom (Otherwise known as a "Big")




Kade's sister Amy Winehouse (Brittani) came over with her husband, 70's Man (Adam) and they brought their son, Dragonator (Breckin).


Cutest Dragon ever!

6 comments:

Roo said...

Oh my gosh!! I love it. YOu guys look great!!!!

Alan and Lynette said...

That's a fun idea:) And so simple!!! Fantastic!

How are you, Friend?

McKenzie said...

Super cute! See you Saturday?

Lonna said...

You make a great Luigi. How clever, I don't think that my husband would be so willing to participate in the family fun.

Looks like it was a really fun Halloween at your house.

Brittani said...

Dragonator...L-O-V-E it. I have to agree that he is the cutest dragon ever...

Jamie said...

ok, so I just now saw this post... how cute are y'all!! What a cute "big" Ava-bave is!!
I'm jealous about the Metallica concert... and I know mom is too!! glad you had fun!