CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Update...long time coming

So, I know that everyone has probably stopped even checking this blog because I never update it....but, I'm a slacker and always will be, so the frequency of my posts probably won't increase. But I will sure try.

Here are a few updates from the last few months:

#1 - I married Santa Clause....you don't believe me? Take a look.


Yes, Kade was a good sport and became Santa for our ward Christmas party that we were in charge of.


#2 - Ava finally started walking....she took her sweet time deciding she wanted to, but she is officially a walker. Here's a little clip of her first steps....don't mind my squeely annoying voice in the background....I'm not sure what is wrong with me. (Ava makes me play this clip for her at least 3 times a day)




#3 - Oh...Christmas was on the 25th this year. It was fun. Ava didn't really know what was going on at first, but by the end of the day she realized that if she ripped off the paper rather than just playing with the bow, there were actually cool things inside.

See....this is pre-finding out there are actually presents under the bow and paper....



New puzzle. Note the gnarly morning hair....she gets it from her Aunt Jamie.


And here are a few recent pics of the little one. The screen on my camera stopped working, so I had to pretend I knew how to aim and tried to get some shots....these are the few out of about 347 that actually turned out decent. Me and my camera are in a fight.





Well, there you have it. Until next time... (March maybe?)

7 comments:

Alison said...

something about filming your kid doing something great makes your voice go weird. that's why i try not to talk while filming :) way to go ava! Nothing turns kids into narcissists like videos of themselves.

HBC said...

I hope sooner than march... :) I still check your blog religiously in hopes that you will post something. I'm still dying over the Ward Santa story...and the girl that sniffed Kade out. Classic. You should blog that story. ha. Let's go out again soon. :)

Rachel said...

Ava is so you Lisa! Tell Kade he made a great Santa!
P.S. I love how you have my name to the side of your blog as Newsome and JOrdan!

Roo said...

First off...not march, try at least every other week. 2nd Ava is darling, she looks like a Garner. Third why aren't we friends that hang out?!

Brittani said...

Two fold...first I HATE that you already have 4 comments to my 2 (that are from you and Kade) and I update my blog like once a week.

Second - I never got to see Kade as Santa and it is FABULOUS!!! Go bro go! And I love me some Zippy. Discovering presents is FUN!

Unknown said...

You are the funniest sister. I laughed all the way through your post. It made me miss your face!
She is the cutest thing ever. I hate you for getting to use piggy tails. Love-mandy and ella

Lonna said...

Oh my, she is so darling, and I love those little pig tails, and that face of hers at the end of the video is so cute.

How exciting Christmas is all over again with kids. It is like you are just as excited to see them learn how to open the gifts as they are to open them.