CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!

So, Kade's birthday was last week. And I am feeling pretty good that it's only been a week and I am already posting about it. We had a little shin dig at our house...played Rock Band mostly. Ava likes to party, so she pretty much made anyone who was participating in said Rock Band hold her or sit her on their lap...




She even decided to join in herself after a while..


Steve, Adam, and Kade called each other before the party to make sure they all wore black because they wish they were a real band.

What was Brittani thinking wearing blue??...she's for sure not in the band....

Kade's birthday this year was a Metallica extravaganza. He got Metallica drumsticks (see the drum pics above), and a Metallica hat, shirt, and yes......

Metallica floor mats for his car......
As you can see, he was also very excited about his Wii remote charging station

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay for Kade!!! WE SUCK. We forgot to call on your birthday. We owe you a really big version of your favorite candybar. Does this count. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday DEAR KADE, Happy Birthday to you! We wish we were in your band. Rock on.

Unknown said...

I like Metallica

Mel said...

happy birthday!!! Looks like you have everything you've ever wanted:)

Lonna said...

Look at you all posting and up to date. I think that you have such a cute family, and I love that you had a Rock band party. Sounds like so much fun.
I didn't even know that they made Metallica floor mats for your car. I am sure that he will enjoy them though.