CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I do say so myself

So, it was my sister-in-law, Brittani's birthday last weekend and I made her this cake...and I kinda think it turned out pretty good...


11 comments:

Alison said...

Lisa I am so impressed!!! Look at you all creative and domestic! Who knew ? :) Seriously way cute!

Kristen M said...

That is an awesome cake! I'm totally impressed.

Laurie said...

It is FAB-U-LOUS!!!! You did a great job! I am sure she loved it.

Lonna said...

What! You just whipped that up, why I am not surprised. Is there anything that you can't do? Probably not.

Well I am impressed, since I am not really one that can do anything in the kitchen I think that is pretty amazing.

HaleyandGabe said...

that is sooo cute!! Was she even able to eat it?!?! its too cute to ruin

Tarin said...

Very cute! Love it. You have such a talented fam.

HBC said...

Beautiful!

Alan and Lynette said...

Nice work!! That is a great cake!
So...I got your message but we were out of town...I'll call you some time this next week:)

Brittani said...

So good that I couldn't eat it...sorry Lisor. It was just too pretty.

Unknown said...

Um. HELLO! I love it. You ROCK!

Roo said...

pretty good? that is incredible! I will buy one for 300 dollars from you. :) you're amazing