I know you're all thinking to yourselves, now why is Lisa posting pictures from Christmastime? Well I'm NOT. This was taken this morning after we got over a foot of snow at our house last night....APRIL 16. I'm over it mother nature....over it.
Holy cow! We haven't even had any REAL snow! Though it's poor timing, part of my little heart feels jealous...I'm not gonna lie...but only a little part:) SO...I went back and listened to your message again to call you and that part of the message breaks up so I couldn't hear all the numbers or the name of your email...grrr...bettylynetty@yahoo.com... :)
This has nothing to do with anything. But I just wanted to let you know that I was supposed to drop off an invitation to Afton's baby shower like 3 weeks ago... but I got distracted. SO- you and Angela are TOTALLY invited. Its at my house tomorrow April 18 from 11 to 1. She's having a girl and I am SO SO sorry I was a nin-con-poop and not getting you your invitation. Your mom got an invitation so it was kind of for all of you
Hey it's Travis and I just want to say that today is April 21st and it will be 101 degrees here in Arizona. I can't remember ever having to shovel snow in April, wait....., I can't remember ever having to shovel snow EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
all right I am just going to say it out loud, that is NUTS! A foot of snow half way through April!! that is sick that is what it is. So maybe if you are tired of shoveling snow you should consider a less snowy area, or one that doesn't really even get snow, like, oh just off the top of my head....Austin, Texas. Yes that is a great place, and you can go to the park all year round...yeah maybe you should think about it.
But I do want to say that your pictures look very pretty, it is hard to see those crisp, white, snow covered trees and hate it...but that is probably because I haven't seen snow in over a year.
8 comments:
I HEAR YA!!!!!
Holy cow! We haven't even had any REAL snow! Though it's poor timing, part of my little heart feels jealous...I'm not gonna lie...but only a little part:)
SO...I went back and listened to your message again to call you and that part of the message breaks up so I couldn't hear all the numbers or the name of your email...grrr...bettylynetty@yahoo.com... :)
Hmmm...should I tell you what the temp is in Sunny California??? Come and visit! We have amazing weather!
This has nothing to do with anything. But I just wanted to let you know that I was supposed to drop off an invitation to Afton's baby shower like 3 weeks ago... but I got distracted. SO- you and Angela are TOTALLY invited. Its at my house tomorrow April 18 from 11 to 1. She's having a girl and I am SO SO sorry I was a nin-con-poop and not getting you your invitation. Your mom got an invitation so it was kind of for all of you
agreed!!!!
You can come visit Houston. It was 75 degrees today. I would love it.
Lisa,
Hey it's Travis and I just want to say that today is April 21st and it will be 101 degrees here in Arizona. I can't remember ever having to shovel snow in April, wait....., I can't remember ever having to shovel snow EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
all right I am just going to say it out loud, that is NUTS! A foot of snow half way through April!! that is sick that is what it is. So maybe if you are tired of shoveling snow you should consider a less snowy area, or one that doesn't really even get snow, like, oh just off the top of my head....Austin, Texas. Yes that is a great place, and you can go to the park all year round...yeah maybe you should think about it.
But I do want to say that your pictures look very pretty, it is hard to see those crisp, white, snow covered trees and hate it...but that is probably because I haven't seen snow in over a year.
Post a Comment