I had to post this! So, a few weeks ago, Kade announced that he was going to make me a fancy cake for my birthday, but he wouldn't tell me what the cake was going to be in the shape of. So, this weekend, he made it, and it turned out awesome! Especially for a dude who's never made a cake before in his life...
Here's what Ava thought of the cake...
Oh, and Kade also bought me a digital SLR camera that I have been coveting for like 2 years...Thanks Honey!!
9 comments:
Li*sa. Happy Bir*thday *. I mi*ss you *so mu*ch! *. Cade did an awe*some job on the cake. * Pea*ce in the Middle Ea*st.......*
I hope you had a great birthday! I miss when we used to actually get together for our "birthday week". :)
Good job, Kade! Very impressive.
Happy Birthday sweetie! Sweet cake! Way to go Kade! I love Ava's pose, super cute.
Kade, what the hell dude? Who knew you were Mr. Bakey Bake Awesome Cake? Wow, that was really fantastic of me. Great job on the cake and the camera. Your sister taught you well??? And that pic of Ava may be one of my favorite pictures of anything in the history of ever...
Wow Kade!! That cake looks amazing!!
Happy Birthday sister!!
hope you had a fun birthday weekend! Props to Kade for coming through with a cake. it is xlent.
what a good guy!
I am impressed! Happy birthday!
SHE'S SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment