CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Remember me?

Okay, listen people...I never claimed to be a stellar blogger, but now that some of you have threatened to kill me unless I update (including husband Kade), I guess I better take care of business.

Here is a sum up of the last few months:

CABIN TRIP
In June, we went up to my Brother-in-law's family cabin like we do every summer. This time around was a lot of fun, because Ava is old enough to enjoy it more. Here are a few pics:

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time

Pay no attention to the neon white legs in this picture...I don't get out much, let's be real.

Chillin' by the pond...I kept thinking she was going to leap in at any moment

This is a pond just down the road from the cabin...I heart you Utah.

Ava loves her Aunt Brittani...oh yes, and Brittani's dog Chase too!

COUSINS!

My brother Mike and his family came into town to bless their new baby Campbell, and while they were here, all the cousins got to play. They're outnumbering the adults now, so it gets a bit dodgy from time to time. What one doesn't think of, the other ones will...I guess it serves us right, right Mom?...here are some highlights:

Ava and Mandy's daughter Ella

Um...no good can come from this situation...

Mike's son Logan..he's a keeper

Ava describing the gravel pile they were inspecting

At the Sandy Aquarium

Petting the Sting Rays...I will never understand why it is safe to pet something called a "Sting Ray"...have we not all learned our lesson from Steve Erwin?...seriously.

Uncle Stevie...always good to have around if you need a baby carried

Ava's favorite part of the aquarium is the shark tank...I'm pretty sure at this point that she is not my child.

We weren't sure at this point if Logan was going to hug Ava or strangle her...but it turned out okay in the end

See....like I said

We also just got back from a trip to Disneyland, but that is a post unto itself, so I'll resume in a few days and give you all that special treat. Until then...

6 comments:

Daren Hogge said...

I love it! I feel like i know you again after each blog entry!! :)
Avakins is growing up so fast and I don't see her nearly as much as I should! Obviously it's clear that we need to do more together. But Ava is a babe and it looks like you guys have had an AWESOME summer!

HBC said...

I did it again and didn't even realize till now....yes I'm pretending to be Daren way too much. Hi...Daren=Heather the ditz.

Jamie said...

you and mandy tie for the funny sister award... mom and I will laugh till we die! I was over feeling bad that I didn't get to come to "lumpy's" blessing and you just made it all come back, thanks jerk! cute babe! wait, she's not really a babe anymore is she! just cute stinker! love you

Laurie said...

fun...I look forward to the Disney pictures in about 3 months!hehehe

Unknown said...

Awwwwwww!

Tiffany Anderson said...

So cute! It is good to catch up on your life! We need to get together!