My little Ava is 2! I can't even believe it! So, on her actual birthday, we took her to Build-A-Bear, because every time we pass that place in the mall we have to literally drag her away from it. Ava made a cute little dog, and we named him Roger, or "Wodg-oh" as she calls him. Please note: I did not have any influence over the outfit..she chose it herself...seriously. Warning: LOTS of pictures...
This is the part where you pick the animal before it gets its guts stuffed in..just the skin...this part was sort of creepy for me..
Watching the stuffing spin around...her favorite part
Helping...We had a party on Saturday with all the local grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was so much fun!
Clearly Breckin (Ava's cousin) couldn't miss out on the necklace fun, so he joined in. And yes, he put these on himself
This is the after-party party where Ava rocked out with her Dad and played some Rock Band.






7 comments:
Hi Li*sa. oh man! she is just too adorable! i don't know how I forgot that she and Jack are only a month apart. Jack's b-day is july 26. sheesh. i think she's his front-runner for future wife. he told me. i'm so impressed with that cake you made too. it looks fantastic!
she is so stinkin cute! Your cake looks awesome. Who knew you have super cake making powers. Ava good choice on the doggies clothes. I think you and abby will be good friends. she chose a soccer dog for her 2nd b-day too.:)
We love build a bear, I am pretty sure that the kids just call the animals what they are, where is the creativity in that, I don't know. We have that little dog, and Harrison loves it.
Wow you are a mother of a 2 year old, look out world Ava is on the loose. Also lets talk about the sick cake making skills that you have, amazing! I am green with envy right now.
As for your white legs in the last post that cracks me up, pretty sure I only remember you with some sweet tan lines, what you don't just lie out in the sun all day long? Too busy saving the world one work day at a time. I get it. Love your posts, and can't wait to see your Disneyland photos.
You're cakes is AWESOME!!! Great work Lisa. P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA! You're the cutest there is!
So cute! It is crazy how fast time goes. I remember coming to see you when she was just tiny. What a cutie. Also, you need to go into making cakes for a living. That cake is so cute. Well done.
Looks like a fun birthday! What an awesome cake!! Boy how time flies - our kid-os are getting so big!
I thought a comment....I'm serious. I must have dreamed making it though. I LOVE YOUR CAKE SA. IT ROCKS!!! And Ava is the cutest!!!!
Post a Comment