CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Disneyland...a few months late

So, Aunt Laurie was right...it took me about 3 months to get these pictures up of our trip to Disneyland. But at least they're up, right? The first week in August, the whole Garner Fam took a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth...which ended up being the Place Where You Chase 8 Tired Hungry Screaming Children Around for just $80 a Person, but it was nostalgic, and I loved every minute of it! As always, there is a warning that there are a TON of pics in this post...I couldn't narrow it down further than this.


Yay, we finally made it!



Breakfast at Disneyland = Cherry Mickey Mouse Sucker...yah, I'm a good mom.



Random Asian lady that walked by holding a collapsed umbrella...killer



Haunted Mansion...Ava was giving the dog statue the stare down



Ava watching the Pixar Parade. We bought her a Belle dress, and she worshipped it



After the parade, they blow a bunch of bubbles in the air. Ava spent 10 minutes chasing them.



More bubble watching



Ava and Jiminy Cricket would like to remind you to recycle please



California Adventure with the fam. From left to right (Mandy, Marissa, Campbell, Random Pink-Shirted Woman, Logan, Mike, Ange, Momma Elsie, Emma, Steve, Back of Jamie's head)



Ange...



Logan (Mike & Marissa's) checking to see if Lightening McQueen had any cavities...none were found



Sisters...we love them!



Ava loves her new cousin Kendall (Jamie & Travis')

I'm fairly certain I will be killed in my sleep by these two for posting this...but that's what you get when you take pictures like this of yourselves with someone else's camera



Campbell (Mike & Marissa's)...happiest baby alive



Stevie and Ange at the Pixar Parade



97% of the pictures we take of Ava, she is pulling this face, so I thought I'd join in



Toy Heaven



Ava fell in love with the carousel in California Adventure, she rode it about 37 times



Carousel fun



Ava's favorite carousel fish...I'm telling you, 37 times


Logan and Marissa



I always wanted to be Brawny...



The famous Disneyland Electrical Parade



Ava did this through the duration of the entire parade...yes, Ava, we see the pretty lights

And that's all there is...see you later Disneyland...we'll miss you!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Awesome Job! Loved the pics.

Marissa Joy said...

Hooray for Disneyland and new posts! We miss you guys but will see you very soon! Give that little Ava a big hug for us.

Tiffany Anderson said...

too stinkin' cute! Looks like you had a blast! It makes me excited for our trip in December/January.

Rachel said...

How fun! I love all the pictures and I can't believe how old Steve and Ang are (Holy Cow!) Ava is the cutest - we've got to get our girls together again soon!

Sarah Larsen said...

Ava's such a little doll in her princess dress!

Lonna said...

Ah Disneyland, there is nothing quite like it. I LOVE that Ava is so excited about all the different things, and that she wore the Belle dress like a second skin.

Looks like a really fun trip with your family, I am sure that chasing the 8 kids around was worth the ticket price in the end. Your pictures are really cute.

Brittani said...

L-o-v-e the scrunchy face pic of you and Ava...and could she be ANY cuter in that princess dress?