CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Ava - Getting so big!

We went to the doctor last week and Ava had gained 3 lbs since she was born! (over half of her original body weight) She was 8 lbs 6 oz, and I think she has even grown since then. She is changing so fast. Here are a few shots of her big self...



4 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't take it any more! I want to bite her little cheeks so bad! those dimples are so cute! I wish we could have been there for the blessing! ...the dress is so darling!!! give her kisses for us! love you!... ps Lis, you look awsome!!! skinny-minnie!

McKenzie said...

She is so stink'n cute! I can't believe how much she looks like a Garner in that second picture. IT IS TOTALLY YOU LISA!!

Marissa Joy said...

I love her Garner dimples! She is too cute. I think Logan is about the same size right now. I think Logan and I will get to visit at the end of this month and we can't wait to meet Ava. We wish we could have come for her blessing.

Kristen M said...

Ditto about the dimples...so adorable! You make cute kids. I'm proud Lisa...(although I didn't expect anything less).