So, Ava has been really fussy the last few days. We went to the doctor today and he says she has reflux, so we're starting her on some medication for it. But last night, she was having a really bad night, and we couldn't do anything to calm her down....that is until Dad decided to put her on his shoulders. She immediately stopped crying! It was a miracle! Here are some shots of the little incident...
As you can see below....Ava had the Vulcan death grip on Kade's hair. She started pulling so hard that he had to take her off his shoulders before his eyes started to water.
4 comments:
She is seriously the most adorable little girl I have ever seen! We really should make our children get married someday. I feel for you with the fussyness. It is so trying when they cry non-stop! Thank goodness for earplugs and birth control!
She is so cute I want to pinch her cheeks. All of them!
Just wait Kade...it's only just begun!! she's so tute! I'm counting the days till you come! I can't wait!! love you!
Ouch-with the reflux and the hair. Olivia was colicky for a bit and she STILL pulls everybody's hair! They're so lucky they are so darn adorable, right?
Post a Comment