So, I realize that this has become the Ava blog instead of the Asay blog....I really am going to try to post other pics of us. But not today. So, Ava came to work with me again and she was so darn cute in her little seat with her new outfit (that Aunt Mandy sent) and I couldn't resist snapping a few shots...



7 comments:
Count on Mandy to send you the darncutest outfit! She is just too cute for words-seriously I'm speechless!
I just want to pinch those cheeks! She is so cute!
Lidta! Who else has ever called you Lidta except for me, Kare bear, huh?! I found your blog through Mandy's and I must say that little Ava is so adorable! I wish I could hold her, she's so tiny!
We'll have to remember the shoulders trick. :) You probably knew that I'm pregnant, no surprise right? I'm due on the 29th of Oct but hoping for earlier than that. We'll see.
Check out our blog - www.hairylady.blogspot.com. There is a small section explaining our weird name.
This is a little wierd since me and my family were just talking and reminissing on old times and look I found you!!! Looks like you are doing great we need to catch up....
p.s. my blog is adamsfamily8.blogspot.com
Lisa, this is Shannon it is so crazy to think that you and Haley are having kids...I swear it was yesterday that you were meeting up at the snack shack etc...HAHA tell your family hello.
Lisa-
This is your old roomie Andrea--you know from the Marin? I found your blog through Kari's. CONGRATS on the baby! She's so tiny and precious!! I love this whole blogging thing--it makes the world a smaller place. I didn't even know you were married or had a kid! This is great. I'm going to keep checking back to see more pics of your cutie.
-Andrea
(paxfam.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment